WELCOME TO IMSμC 2016
English Mechatronic Course Students are welcome to submit presentations in field of mechatronic engineering systems and attend the International Mechatronical Student micro-Conference (IMSμC 2016) to be held on December 20, 2016, at Donát Bánki Faculty of Mechanical and Safety Engineering, Óbuda University, Budapest, Hungary.
AIM OF THE CONFERENCE
To give chance to students to present their project works in the
field of mechatronic engineering systems.
This is the 5th year from starting the Mechatronic Course at
the Bánki Donát Faculty of Óbuda University in English language.
During these 5 years a talented international
student-team evolved, composed of students from most diverse nations.
This micro-conference gives great opportunity for students, active in mechatronic engineering, to get to know each other and improve their engineering skills.
Recommended but not limited
- Mechatronics in Industry
- Mechatronics in Manufacturing
- Mechatronics in Vehicle Engineering
- Mechatronics in Logistics
- Mechatronics in Aeronautics
- Mechatronic Education
- Bio-Mechatronics, Bionics
- Mechatronic System Design
- Mechatronics in Forestry and Agriculture
- Sensors, Drivers and Actuators used in Mechatronic Systems
- Measurement Systems and Signal Processing in Mechatronic Systems
- Controlled Mechanical Systems
- Control Devices used in Mechatronic Systems
- Advanced Control Systems used in Mechatronics
- Fuzzy and Neural Network Control Systems
- Physical Systems Modelling
- Mechatronics for Environmental Sustainability
- Embodied Robotic
- Industrial Wireless Communication in Mechatronic
- Logistic, Mobile Robotics
- Intelligent Robots
- Material Science for Mechatronic Systems
The students present their project works in oral
presentation in 15 minutes +5 minutes discussion.
Approximately, after each 5th presentation a coffee break will be held for refreshing.
Registration desk: 9.00am - 10.00am; 20th
Conference starts: 10.00am, supposed end: 16.00pm.